[SECC] W4OC NAQP CW August 09

Subject: [SECC] W4OC NAQP CW August 09
From: W4OC at aol.com (W4OC at aol.com)
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 14:01:12 EDT
 North American QSO Party, CW

Call: W4OC
Operator(s): W4OC
Station:  W4OC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs):  10.0
Radios: SO2R

160:   70     26
80:  137    39
40:   187    44
20:  169     42
15:  136    41
10:    64    28
-------------------
Total:  763    219  Total Score = 167,097

Club: South East Contest  Club

Team: SECC #1

Comments:

I spent too much time on 10 and 15, not enough on 20 and 40, and the  QRN
on 80 and 160 made me feel like an alligator. I need some kind of  receive
antenna for 80 & 160. It was still great fun.

Congrats to N4AF and N4GG for having great scores!

K1ZZI - I am glad you didn't get zapped with the lightning strike - too bad
 about the K3 - hopefully no serious damage.

Thanks to all for the Q's and mults. This is one of the most fun  domestic
contests.

73

DC

steps!