[SECC] Fw: NAQP CW W4MJA Single Op LP

Subject: [SECC] Fw: NAQP CW W4MJA Single Op LP
From: w4mja at yahoo.com (Michael Almeter)
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 10:01:32 -0700 (PDT)

Mike Almeter

W4MJA

--- On Sun, 8/2/09, webform at b41h.net <webform at b41h.net> wrote:

From: webform at b41h.net <webform at b41h.net>
Subject: NAQP CW W4MJA Single Op LP
To: 3830 at contesting.com, W4MJA at arrl.net
Date: Sunday, August 2, 2009, 12:13 PM

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? North American QSO Party, CW

Call: W4MJA
Operator(s): W4MJA
Station: W4MJA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 5:08

? 160:? ? 1? ???1
???80:???20? ? 13
???40:???38? ? 22
???20:???24? ? 13
???15:???23? ? 14
???10:? ? 9? ???4
-------------------
Total:? 115? ? 67? Total Score = 7,705

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: SECC #3

Comments:

My deepest apologies to my team. Things went good/bad all night. Murphy hit 5
minutes into the contest and I ended up spending most of the first hour on a
dummy load testing.
First NAQP and I learned a lot. No computer interface this time, all sending
was done by hand. No real antenna on 160 hurt - something going up in a couple
weeks. Rates were low due to the hand sending, and storms ending up taking away
the last four hours for me. All in all, the wires performed excellent, and I
think I could have done much better if I had not lost the first hour and the
last four.

Yaesu FT-1000MP/Writelog/Wires