[SECC] New (additional) email address

Subject: [SECC] New (additional) email address
From: halken at comcast.net (Hal Kennedy)
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 08:23:58 -0400
Good Morning Everyone...

I thought I would mention that an email address has been created for the
SECC, in addition to those that have existed to date.

It is:  SECC at ARRL.NET

Mail sent there will reflect to myself, as the incoming secretary.  So,
should you have a change of address, location, email address or any
other information you think the secretary might need (I started
maintaining the roster this morning) please forward it to either the
address above or my home email address (which will be up on the SECC web
page shortly), or N4GG at arrl.net.

The existing SECC addresses are all still good:
To post to this reflector:  SECC at CONTESTING.COM
Subscribing to this reflector:  SECC-REQUEST at CONTESTING.COM with
'subscribe secc' in the body of the message (no quotes).

73,
Hal, N4GG