[SECC] (Fwd) ARRL June VHF QSO Party

Subject: [SECC] (Fwd) ARRL June VHF QSO Party
From: jimjohnson at alaweb.com (KC4HW)
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 21:24:49 -0500
I have allready sent this to the ACG reflector, but thought I would also cross
post
to the FCG-P, FCG and SECC contest reflectors.

Hope that I can hear some of you this weekend.

Jim/KC4HW

Hey,

Thanks to Mr Hardison, K4ZGB, I am now the proud owner of a 5L 6m
beam.  We had to disassemble it to get it in the car, but it fit without any
problem.

Now the real challenge is to get home put it back together and then
install it on the 43' tower.

The real challenge is getting my YL (aka the Warden) to give me a little
reprive
on the weedeating and roundup spraying about about 1200' of fenceline!  As you
mayrecall, I was allready been given one reprive until this weekend.  The
Warden may not let me get by with another one.  hi

Good thing for me, I get up early and can at least get the weedeating
done before the Warden get out of bed!

So bottome line, look for the signal from EM71 on 2m and 6m this
weekend.  CW and PH.

On 6m the 5L6m beam at 43' and FT2000D.... on 2m the F9FT at 75' and
FT480R will be pretty weak here because of the 275' or RG-8 on this setup.
Helps on the way.

73

Jim/KC4HW
http://www.AlabamaContestGroup.org