[SECC] The CADWELDS are HERE! The CADWELDS are HERE!

Subject: [SECC] The CADWELDS are HERE! The CADWELDS are HERE!
From: wb4sq at yahoo.com (Gary McConville)
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 18:04:23 -0700 (PDT)
Finally found a local supplier who shipped the Cadwelds directly to the home
qth.  Unfortunately, it was quantity 6 for each piece.  If someone's interest
in buying the extras at cost, I'll let you know how many of which type are left
over after I complete the tower grounding.

GT1161s, GR1161s & NX1161s (1 wire for the terminal rods, 2 wire for the
intermittent rods, 4 wire for the 1st  rods with perimeter loop wires.)

Gary - WB4SQ