[SECC] PC Technician job available Downtown Atlanta.

Subject: [SECC] PC Technician job available Downtown Atlanta.
From: ironbutttad at yahoo.com (Tad Williamson)
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 11:47:08 -0700 (PDT)
One of our PC Technicians left our Firm today and we are looking for his
replacement.
I will have a better description of the position tomorrow, but basically we are
looking for someone with PC installation, repair and replacement capabilities.?
This would include periperals like Printers, keyboards, monitors, network
connectivity, etc.
There are other capabilities as well but these are the basics.
If you know of anyone that might fit the bill, have them forward their resume
to me at this email address and I will pass it along.
73, Tad, WF4W

"What a long, strange trip it's been"
?
The Grateful Dead