[SECC] W4AN/M Claimed Score, FL QSO Party

Subject: [SECC] W4AN/M Claimed Score, FL QSO Party
From: k4bai at worldnet.att.net (John T. Laney III)
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 00:45:41 -0400
I meant to add a lot of comments, but hit the "Enter" button prematurely
and it went it without comments.  Maybe I'll write up some later, but it
is now 12:45 AM and I have to drive to Birmingham before lunch tomorrow,
so it'll be best put off.  Note that the category isn't accurate.  Like
K4KG/M's posting, I selected the closest thing to our actual category,
which is multi op mobile.  WA7BNM apparently didn't realize there could
be multi op mobiles.  Thanks for the QSOs.  73, John, K4BAI.

                    Florida QSO Party

Call: W4AN/M
Operator(s): K4BAI, KU8E
Station: KU8E/M

Class: SO Mobile+DriverMixed LP
QTH: 31 FL Counties
Operating Time (hrs): 19:37

   40:   351     1
   20:  1426    93
   15:     0     0
   10:     0     0
Total:  1777    94  CW Mults = 68  Ph Mults = 27  Total Score = 693,120

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments: