[SECC] Question about 6 character grid squares.......

Subject: [SECC] Question about 6 character grid squares.......
From: ironbutttad at yahoo.com (Tad Williamson)
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 07:31:49 -0700 (PDT)
I was looking at the rules for the Spring VHF/UHF sprints and they want
everyone to use the 6 character Grid Squares if possible.? They provide a nice
link to F6FVY's app that combines Google maps with a Grid Square locator.
I went into the app and the line between EM73QV and EM73QU literally bisects my
house.
My house faces north and the north half of the house is in EM73QV and the South
half of the house is in EM73QU.? The antennas are all on the South side of the
house so I'm guessing I should use EM73QU.
?
Anyone have any thoughts about this?
?
Thanks, 73, Tad, WF4W