[SECC] Preliminary Report, GQP W4AN/M

Subject: [SECC] Preliminary Report, GQP W4AN/M
From: k4bai at worldnet.att.net (John T. Laney III)
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 07:38:47 -0400
Hello all:  Jeff and I ran all but one of our proposed 22 counties
yesterday.  A pretty good run in all but Clay, which was abbreviated.
Jeff had an emergency at work, so we had to rush home and Jeff actually
had to go in to his office after he dropped me off at home after
midnight.  So, we skipped Quitman.  I am sure it was covered, since
Norm, W3DYA, was to start in that one.  We passed Norm in Preston, GA,
WEBS county, but didn't realize it until it was too late to stop and say
hello again.  Norm started GQP in Columbus a few years ago and my wife
and I got to see him them, but Jeff hasn't met him yet.  We had logging
computer and RF problems that slowed us down a bit and it may be a few
days before I can report the score and a few more before I can submit
the log to Mike.  I will be QRV from K4BAI in MUSC today whenever family
or church obligations don't take precedence and Jeff may be QRV from
HARR in the morning before they drive to Marietta for dinner with Jan's
family.  We did work Jim, K4ZMV, in HARR yesterday when we were in the
county too, so HARR should be well represented.

Everyone keep up the good work Sunday to the extent practicable, and
Happy Easter.  73, John, K4BAI.