[SECC] Georgia QSO Party Weekend Rapidly Approching !!!

Subject: [SECC] Georgia QSO Party Weekend Rapidly Approching !!!
From: ku8e at bellsouth.net (Jeff Clarke)
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 20:44:49 -0400
Only four weekends to the 2009 Georgia QSO party.  We still have a lot of work
to do to fill the coverage map. See http://gqp.contesting.com/MapOfCoverage.htm

Please email me you plans fixed or rover so we can fill in that map completely
orange. This year will be a challenge since GQP will fall on Easter weekend. I
hope everyone takes some
time to get on the air sometime during the weekend. It would be very much
appreciated by our out-of-state participants.

We are again offering a full slate of plaques and other special prizes so there
are no excuses not to get on. The GQP webpage can be found by pointing your
browser to

http://gqp.contesting.com/index.htm

73, Jeff  KU8E