[SECC] Claimed Scores, Last Week's Contests

Subject: [SECC] Claimed Scores, Last Week's Contests
From: k4bai at worldnet.att.net (John Laney)
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 14:46:41 -0400
Thanks to Dennis, K2SX, for pointing this out to me.  There are two
scores for ARRL DX SSB listed for KU8E. The higher score is actually
Jeff's real score.  The second and lower one is actually the K4BAI
claimed score!  At least my stupid error hurt no one other than myself.
  One week recently, I failed to note K1ZZI's score in a single band
effort.  I'll try to do better in the future.  73, John, K4BAI.