[SECC] [Contest] ARRL DX SSB this weekend?

Subject: [SECC] [Contest] ARRL DX SSB this weekend?
From: k4bai at worldnet.att.net (John T. Laney III)
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2009 08:14:21 -0500
In ARRL DX SSB this weekend, I will be as active as I can on whatever
bands I can find stations to work on and submit a score SOABHP
unassisted with my limited wire antennas.  Hopefully I may pick up a few
new band/mode countries.  Maybe this year, I'll actually follow up and
QSL these contest band/mode countries!  Good luck to all.  Note that
TI8M from Costa Rica will include a number of SECC members from the
Atlanta area including N4JO, W4BW, W4XO, K4UN, and W4KRT.  K4UEE and
others from SEDXC will be manning PJ2T on Cuaracao.  73, John, K4BAI.