[SECC] CQ WPX rare prefix this weekend--WF4

Subject: [SECC] CQ WPX rare prefix this weekend--WF4
From: ironbutttad at yahoo.com (Tad Williamson)
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 08:38:01 -0800 (PST)
I would rather have accepted the invite to operate at W8JI/WW4LL this weekend
but due to potential commitments at work (don't you hate it when work gets in
the way of contesting) I had to decline.? I have to hang around the house
in-case I have to link in to solve any problems with our new office in the Big
Apple.
That's? the not-so-great news.
The better news is, WF4W will be active in the contest this year.? I plan on
running SOSB on 80 meters, so if you need WF4 as a multiplier, give me a shout.
Good luck to everyone in the contest.
73, Tad, WF4W

"What a long, strange trip it's been"
?