[SECC] KU8E NAQP SSB

Subject: [SECC] KU8E NAQP SSB
From: ku8e at bellsouth.net (Jeff Clarke)
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 13:27:21 -0500
Thanks Kevan,

Yep I have tried all that. I am beginning to think the problem is with the
CIVUSB USB Icom CIV Serial Interface adapter I am using.
I sent PIEXX  an email about the problem and they directed me to a webpage
with the Vista drivers. Last night I ran N1MM with the radio interface
unchecked turned off for awhile and it seemed to work OK. That's fine but I
would like to use a program that radio interface works.

During the time I ran the Wintest demo it worked fine with the radio control
on. It was the first time I used it and like the look and
feel of it. It had more of a CT/NA look to it with the added windows you can
drag around the screen.

73, Jeff