[SECC] Phone SS this weekend - Find you mic!

Subject: [SECC] Phone SS this weekend - Find you mic!
From: na4bw at bellsouth.net (Brian Wilcox)
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 21:35:03 -0500
The SECC seemed to have a lighter than normal turn out for SS CW a couple of
weeks ago. So I guess that means everyone will be well rested  for 24 hours
this weekend!

This club has won the medium class gavel twice that I'm aware of in recent
years and there is no reason why we can't do it again. BUT the participation
surely has to increase over what we had last year and what we had for SS CW.

C'mon SECC'ers - Put some time in on the radio this weekend and submit your
score for the club. I'll be there, will you?

Brian NA4BW  @ K4SSU looking for you this weekend.