[SECC] N1MM and Windows Vista

Subject: [SECC] N1MM and Windows Vista
From: ku8e at bellsouth.net (Jeff Clarke)
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 00:29:22 -0400
  Is anyone out there running N1MM successfully under Windows Vista ?  Our old
computer died and the
new one has Vista. I can get the program to run as long as I turn off the radio
interface. When I turn on
that option it runs for a while an then I get a message that the radio is not
comunicating with the
program. When you click OK it locks the program. You can't even get out of N1MM
with the Windows task manager and have to reboot the computer to get out of it.

I am using a Piexx CIVUSB interface with an Icom 756PRO.

73's Jeff KU8E