[SECC] Atlanta guys in TI again

Subject: [SECC] Atlanta guys in TI again
From: w4bw at w4bw.net (Bob Wilson)
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 05:50:20 -0400
4 guys from the Atlanta area (all SECC members) will again be in Costa Rica for
this weekend's CQWW Phone, operating as TI1R from about 20 miles north of San
Jose on the face of Poas volcano.  We will be joining 3 or 4 of our Costa Rican
buddies for a somewhat casual M/2 effort, probably enjoying lots of rain, rain
static, thunderstorms and cool temperatures.  If you hear us on, stop by and
say "hello".  We should be on all bands 10 - 160m.

Thanks

Bob Wilson - W4BW