[SECC] Looking for a totalled/crashed HF beam(s) for parts (cheap or fre

Subject: [SECC] Looking for a totalled/crashed HF beam(s) for parts (cheap or free)
From: ironbutttad at yahoo.com (Tad Williamson)
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 07:02:53 -0700 (PDT)
I'm planning on building a shortened vertical dipole (and possibly a phased
pair) for 30m meters and I am looking for aluminum tubing (cheap or free).?
Anything from 3/8" up to 1 3/4" will do nicely.? Depending on what I can
scrounge up, I hope to make the vertical free standing (possibly one set of
light guys) at about 25'
Let me know if you have anything I can take off your hands.
Thanks, 73, Tad, WF4W

?

"What a long, strange trip it's been"
?