[SECC] Reminder, NCJ RTTY Sprint Saturday

Subject: [SECC] Reminder, NCJ RTTY Sprint Saturday
From: ironbutttad at yahoo.com (Tad Williamson)
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 07:26:48 -0700 (PDT)
Put me in the team as a full time operator.? I'm still re-assembling my station
to make the K3 the centerpiece but should be ready to operate by contest time.?
I'm not sure the SECC has any teams assembled yet.? If they do, plop me in that
one.? If they don't any the ACG want's me and it's legal, put me there.? Just
let me know which team to post my score with.
73, all, Tad, WF4W

?

"What a long, strange trip it's been"
?