[SECC] SEDXC 50th Anniversary Contest logging program

Subject: [SECC] SEDXC 50th Anniversary Contest logging program
From: w4gkf at chazcone.com (Chaz Cone)
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 17:52:08 -0400
The contest starts at 0800EDT (1200UTC) on Saturday.  Rules at
www.sedxc.org/50thcontest .  I hope that everyone in the SEDXC
participates; non-members can only score points by working us...The
contest is open to everyone and the program handles scoring for
non-SEDXC members as well as SEDXC members.  All are encouraged to use it!

I wrote a custom logging program just for this contest.  I hope all
of you will download it and use it.  It was a lot of work (but boy,
do I love writing code!) and I'd like lots of folks to benefit from it.

It's called DX50th and you can download it from this
page:  www.sedxc.org/50thcontest/logger.htm

There's a manual that comes with it (I know, I know, no one reads
manuals but this is a good one with lots of screenshots) that
explains all the features.  It's included with the download above,
but you can also download it separately
here:  www.sedxc.org/50thcontest/dx50th.pdf

I'd like to thank my SEDXC club member beta testers, Ralph K1ZZI,
Bill N2WB and Hal N4GG for helping me work out the kinks.

In addition to capturing Qs and dynamically scoring the contest
on-screen, it will print the Summary Sheet required for score
submission and can create an ADIF file for import into your regular
logging program and/or for submission to LoTW.

Any questions, contact me by email or phone 770 394 2663.

Enjoy!

73,

Chaz, W4GKF
SEDXC Webmaster & Database Dude