[SECC] NY4N NAQP SSB Sprint claimed score

Subject: [SECC] NY4N NAQP SSB Sprint claimed score
From: Ny4n at aol.com (Ny4n at aol.com)
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 12:44:22 EDT
Found out early that my "pop-gun" station was no match for most of these guys
on the air. I think this was my first SSB Sprint, and it was hectic. Had lots
of fun, every now and then would meet someone that I knew from other
contests. Anyway, didn't do much to boost the team's score, but here is the
final:

                       2008 NCJ NORTH AMERICAN SPRINT SSB

Call used: NY4N                                           Location: TN

Category: Single Op All Band         Mode: PHONE            Power: Low

Callsign of Operator(s): NY4N

Exchanged Information: NY4N nr JEFF TN

Hours of Operation: 03:58

band      QSOs     points
80         31         31
40         39         39
20         21         21
TOTAL       91         91   X   28 multipliers  =  2,548