[SECC] Announcement: SKCC Sprint Tuesday Night

Subject: [SECC] Announcement: SKCC Sprint Tuesday Night
From: k4bai at worldnet.att.net (John Laney)
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 14:20:34 -0400
Hello all:  Not on my list for the upcoming week due to an oversight on
my part is The Weekday Sprintathon sponsored by Straight Key Century
Club.  It is 00-02Z Wednesday (Tuesday night local).  160-10M CW.  Use a
hand key or bug or sideswiper.  Exchange:  Name + SPC +  SKCC# or power.
  I'd love to do this sprint with the beautiful new hand key I bought
from Vibroplex a Huntsville, but I will be out of town without a rig on
Tuesday night.  So, get on and help K4ZGB support this event.  I think I
saw a post from Dan, W4NTI, that he is a SKCC member also.  73, John, K4BAI.