[SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score, NCCC NA Sprint Practice 8/22/08

Subject: [SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score, NCCC NA Sprint Practice 8/22/08
From: k4bai at worldnet.att.net (John Laney)
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 09:54:07 -0400
Well, this morning the beam was pointed due south.  Looks like I got my
directions confused again during this half hour contest, and, for at
least a part of it, I was beaming away from all callers.  May have
helped with backscatter contacts with K8MM and K8MR.

                     NCCC Sprint - Aug 22

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

   160:
    80:
    40:
    20:  48     7
    15:
    10:
-------------------
Total:  48     7  Total Score = 336

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, 100W, TH6DXX.  Had the zepp ready, but nobody was stronger on the
zepp.  Missed K2XA and K9BGL whom I had worked in SNS.  Did work K8MM
and K8MR
easily. Couldn't hear the TN, TX, and IN stations who were active.
Thanks for
the QSOs.  73, John, K4BAI.

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/