[SECC] IARU - KB4KBS

Subject: [SECC] IARU - KB4KBS
From: aldermant at alltel.net (Tommy)
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 20:25:19 -0400
Scott,

Hal is absolutely correct! Contesting IS a great addiction, so welcome to
it. And congrats on jumping in and giving it a shot too! Along with the fun
of competition in these contest, as you are already aware, you very quickly
increase your code ability, both sending and receiving. Never hesitate to
ask someone to QRS simply because we all had to start at the same place you
are now.

Maybe also give the upcoming NAQP (North American QSO Party) a try also. At
this point, don't worry at all about your score, just try to improve little
by little in each contest you enter.

Welcome to contesting Scott!

73,

Tom - W4BQF