[SECC] Field Day invite for SECC/SEDXC folks?

Subject: [SECC] Field Day invite for SECC/SEDXC folks?
From: wb4sq at yahoo.com (Gary McConville)
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 18:31:42 -0700 (PDT)
CQ Field Day!

If you have not yet made plans for Field Day this weekend,
you are invited to join the N4N Field Day Group in North
Fulton County.  Directions and contact information are
available on the ARRL Field Day Station Locator at
http://www.arrl.org/contests/announcements/fd/locator.php .
 A number of SECC and SEDXC members are participating,
including W2WG, WA2MBP, K4DLI, KE4UW, W5JR, W5LE, N5ZZ,
KN6RO, and WB8VTK.   We?ll have signs along Birmingham
Highway to guide you in on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

Our operation will be from a 5-acre site along Birmingham
Highway, 3.9 miles north of Crabapple Corner.  The address
is 14840 Birmingham Hwy, Alpharetta, GA  30004-3009 (GPS:
34? 08? 32.94?N   84? 20? 37.53?W).

We?ll have yagis for 6m-20m and wire antennas for the low
bands, using N1MM for logging.  Current plans are to operate
in the 5A category, with 3 CW stations, 2 phone/digital
stations, a VHF/UHF/Satellite station, and a GOTA station.
We are arranging for a Radio Merit Badge class and GOTA
operation for some Boy Scouts.

So if you want to join us  for the fun, please stop by.
More information can be found by joining our N4N yahoo
group at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/N4N_Field_Day/ .

Think Field Day!

                The N4N Field Day Group