[SECC] 2008 GQP Plaque Received

Subject: [SECC] 2008 GQP Plaque Received
From: k4bai at worldnet.att.net (John Laney)
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 11:05:20 -0400
In today's mail, I received a beautiful plaque from 2008 GQP for my and
Jeff, KU8E's operation as W4AN/M.  It is the Georgia Rover Multi Op
Mixed plaque sponsored by the Columbus Amateur Radio Club.  I will take
it to the CARC meeting Thursday and show it to them and then deliver it
to KU8E who supplied the car, rig, antennas, and split operating and
driving.  Great job by W4GKF and the plaque provider.  Thanks Chaz.  73,
John, K4BAI.