[SECC] NY4N/M 2008 GAQP Claimed score

Subject: [SECC] NY4N/M 2008 GAQP Claimed score
From: Ny4n at aol.com (Ny4n at aol.com)
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 20:33:51 EDT
We had a real nice time this year, weather was pretty good. Tried a new
computer and software and it seemed to work well also. The only downfall I had
was
excessive QRN, all bands. It did not sound like computer hash, more like
atmospherics. I know I missed some stations, but it could not be helped.

We were able to activate 41 counties, we were able to pick up one extra
county on Sunday. Anyway, hope everyone had a super time. Jeff & Becky

2008 GEORGIA QSO PARTY

Call used: NY4N / M                                         Location: GA

Category: SINGLE OP ROVER CW      Mode: CW            Power: Low

Callsign of Operator(s): NY4N - JEFF - OPERATOR -- AF4QB - BECKY - NAVIGATOR

Exchanged Information: NY4N / GA COUNTY

Hours of Operation: 19:50

band      QSOs      points    mults
-----------------------------------
160          0           0       0
80         254        508       0
40        1102       2204       0
20         245        490       0
15          0           0       0
10          0           0       0
TOTAL      1601       3202       0

3202 QSO POINTS X 48 MULTS = 153,696 TOTAL POINTS

Club or Team Name: TENNESSEE CONTEST GROUP

listings at AOL Autos.