[SECC] GA QSO PARTY

Subject: [SECC] GA QSO PARTY
From: greyeagl at bellsouth.net (Gordon)
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 21:57:13 -0400
Hello everyone!  For the year of 2008, we are adding another prize to the Bonus
Prize mix.  This, and hopefully in future years, we are awarding a TOP ROVER
TROPHY.  This will be a separate award given to the best Mobile/Rover out
there doing his/her thing for the GQP!  A very nice, and I might add, original,
trophy is being conjured up for this award.  Check out the GQP home page for
details.  The reason for no pic is that the trophy has not been build yet but
will be built in time for awarding with everything else.

J. Gordon Rowe - K4OD
GQP Bonus Prize Manager