[SECC] RTTY in GQP

Subject: [SECC] RTTY in GQP
From: ku8e at bellsouth.net (ku8e at bellsouth.net)
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 20:07:50 +0000
Mike,

I noticed in the GQP rules that RTTY and the digital modes have been grouped
with CW. I think you should make RTTY a separate mode. We should encourage
stations outside of Georgia to work us on as many bands/modes as possible.

This will also be a chance for those of you in the club that like to do RTTY
contesting to get on that mode so we have some activity. Maybe someone would be
interested in sponsoring a RTTY plaque as well ?

73, Jeff

P.S. We will be getting some good PR on the GQP on http://www.radio-sport.net .
I just finished composing an email  with some GQP information to NN3W for a
writeup he will be doing in the next week.