[SECC] Georgia QSO Party 2008 Write Up

Subject: [SECC] Georgia QSO Party 2008 Write Up
From: k4bai at worldnet.att.net (John Laney)
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 11:42:00 -0400
Hello all:

Many thanks for the responses to my request for a volunteer to prepare a
write up for this year's GQP from the data to be furnished by NE4S.
Gordon, K4OD, in Macon has volunteered. Gordon is a talented writer.
Bill White, KJ4XX, of Doraville has volunteered to assist Gordon,
particularly from a statistical analysis standpoint.  NE4S will furnish
the data and Gordon and Bill will come up with a product that we can
post on the GQP website and also print out to mail with certificates or
to entrants who do not have e-mail capability.

Hope everyone has fun in CQ WPX SSB this weekend and that the sunspots
cooperate to that end.  73, John, K4BAI.