[SECC] W4SVO's GQP Plans

Subject: [SECC] W4SVO's GQP Plans
From: w4svo at embarqmail.com (MARK LUHRMAN)
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 15:05:48 -0400 (EDT)
If I get permission from the Stephen Foster State Park to shoot an antenna up
in the trees,(they said no projectiles allowed), but I asked what is the
difference in casting aweight or casting a weight over the top of the trees?
Anyway I should know something by the end of the week. They have no problem in
me operating from there and no problem with an antenna up in a tree, just
shooting a projectile up in the air to get the antenna over the limb! This will
put Clinch County into activation. I will be phone only, low power 15,20,40,
and 80 meters. I plan on breaking the low power record from a portable
operation for a Ga County. So listen for my big signal! Mark-W4SVO