[SECC] SO2R

Subject: [SECC] SO2R
From: scottstraw at mindspring.com (Scott Straw)
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 12:26:42 -0400
Tad,

If you can pat your head, rub your belly, and whistle all at the same time,
I say go for it.  Unless I missed something in the fine print, the objective
is to have fun, see how many folks from across our vast nation we can
contact, give out contacts from as many of Georgia's multitude of counties
as we can, get a little practice with our emergency/provisional station
operating skills, and oh yes, have fun.

If it takes two radios for you to achieve your personal Zen state, use two
radios; but show some compassion on us slower, "short yellow bus" types.
Switch back and forth as much as you'd like, but only use one at a time
please.  Keep it fair for those of us that have trouble with the simple
things - like listening to our wives while watching television.

.at least that is my opinion,

Scott

KB4KBS