[SECC] GQP logger update.

Subject: [SECC] GQP logger update.
From: mrcne4s at yahoo.com (Michael Condon)
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2008 13:25:15 -0800 (PST)
Here is the latest on log program updates.

N3FJP... updated, get version 1.8.   Thanks Scott.
N1MM ... updated, get version 7.12.13+. Thanks to N2IC.
WriteLog... update done, available soon, watch their site. Thanks N9OH.
CQ/X... update done, new version available very soon (or update files will be
available).  Thanks Chuck, NO5W

NA and TR... I have edited the Mult and DOM files for these two and the zipped
files are on our web site to try.
These are only needed for In State (GA) logs.
I could not verify the operation of these edited files and would appreciate a
check from NA or TR users.
Form was followed in the files, the edits seemed simple, but you know how that
goes.
The old files are still available and could be used one more year.

WinTest... Oliver sent a note, but said he could not get a revision done before
his new V4, but would add it after that.
Next year for WinTest.

Our web site has been updated to include a Log Programs page for this info.
The revisions made so far cover  the great majority of logs received.
But, I am going to try for a few more updates, based on the list.
If you have a special "in" with your favorite log author, make contact and ask
for an update.

If you have a GPS and a WinKey, you might look at CQ/X for rover runs.
Chuck has made a program of great functionality, and it is target at Rover work.

I will be on a trip next week, so if I don't respond to feedback, hang on til
next Sun/Mon.

On another theme:
I have been working with Jim, KC4HW on helping score AQP for 2008.
We are testing, but it looks very good so far.
I have generalized the score program to run with Alabama rules.  (and more)
Jim will get the edited Cabrillo files to me, and I will return scored
spreadsheets.
Jim, and AQP, can edit and publish the results in their home site, personalized
their way.
Jim has been a good neighbor, and I hope to return that good will.

Rovers... Jeff is looking for plans.

73,
Mike, NE4S

Please use ne4s at iham.us or mike1230 at mcnet.us as my address.
GQP 2008 is April 12/13, see gqp.contesting.com !
Be well

Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.