[SECC] Announcement, SNS Sprint Practice Thursday Night

Subject: [SECC] Announcement, SNS Sprint Practice Thursday Night
From: k4bai at worldnet.att.net (John Laney)
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 13:52:13 -0500
Everyone:  Please note that I had the hours for the SNS and NS wrong for
Thursday night.  It is still standard time, so the slow speed session is
still 0300-0315 and the regular session is 0330 to 0359Z, not an hour
earlier as I put in my weekly report.  73, John, K4BAI.

NCCC PRACTICE SNS SPRINT continues this week, Feb. 28, local date in North
America;  Feb. 29, UTC.

Usual NS rules this week, 40m and  80m

--15 mins   0300-0315Z  (all NCCC SNS practice sessions will be the same

LOCAL START time, year round, UFN)

-- Start 0300Z (1900 PST, 2000 MST, 2100 CST 2200 EST)

This Thursday, use  NS (NCCC Sprint) rules on two bands:

BANDS:   40, 80: --  7040, 3540, ?5.

-- CW only, LOW POWER, dupes allowed after 1 intervening Q  1 KHz QSY.

General rules and further info at: http://www.ncccsprint.com/

Mike W9RE