[SECC] GQP Rare Counties... working on it..

Subject: [SECC] GQP Rare Counties... working on it..
From: mrcne4s at yahoo.com (Michael Condon)
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 13:03:29 -0800 (PST)
Tad,
I will have a nice list of the Rare counties later tonight.

For 2007/2006/2005 I will list those counties with 25 or less contacts.

The list will go here and on the web site as an added page under Rover plans...

Jeff's note is good to start.

Mike, NE4S

Jeff if you need any spreadsheets or ??  in regard counties for the rovers,
just pop me a note.

Please use ne4s at iham.us or mike1230 at mcnet.us as my address.
GQP 2008 is April 12/13, see gqp.contesting.com !
Be well

Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.