[SECC] GQP Announcements at GARS

Subject: [SECC] GQP Announcements at GARS
From: k4bai at worldnet.att.net (John Laney)
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 16:25:49 -0500
Would it be possible for someone in SEDXC (one of the sponsors of GQP)
to print out a quantity of announcements about the 2008 GQP and hand
them out at the SEDXC table at GARS or at least have them out to be
picked up there?  Look at gqp.contesting.com and find a button for handy
forms to be printed out or something like that.  If you have a color
printer, it looks very nice and has both club logos on it.  Probably  it
is more cost effective to print them out in black and white.  I am
sending one of these flyers out in every QSL envelope I am returning as
long as it won't push the weight into the next class (and I haven't had
one yet that would have done that).

Any help in publicizing the GQP at GARS (and otherwise) will be
appreciated.

73,

John, K4BAI.