[SECC] GQP Flyer available on web.

Subject: [SECC] GQP Flyer available on web.
From: mrcne4s at yahoo.com (Michael Condon)
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 13:58:18 -0800 (PST)
Hi,

I have just put up a flyer, and a link to download it, on the GQP web site.

Go To:  http://gqp.contesting.com/FormsDownloads.htm  it is a Word doc.

Or use the "helpful downloads" menu selection on the home page.
It worked for me, send a note if you have a problem or need another version.

There have been several mentions of the need for such a flyer.
Please download, copy, and pass it out as often as you can.
Take some to your club meetings, hamfests, ....?

I just pinned a copy of the flyer to the public board at HRO today.

Mike, NE4S

GQP 2008, April 12 and 13....
Save that weekend for GQP....

Please use ne4s at iham.us or mike1230 at mcnet.us as my address.