[SECC] K3AN CW Sweepstakes Plans

Subject: [SECC] K3AN CW Sweepstakes Plans
From: wjs073 at bellsouth.net (wjs073 at bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 21:12:46 +0000
I usually put more effort and time into this contest than any other. That
includes alerting the XYL not to schedule social events (which include me,
anyway). Once again I will be running QRP for this event.

I hope to do better than last year, as the 20-10 loop is up higher, the flattop
portion of the inverted L is up higher, and the TS-850 has been replaced by a
1000MP. Also, the Winkeyer USB has eliminated all CW element timing glitches,
compared to the old serial port, software-based timer approach I used to use.

On the downside, I'm a year older, and fanny fatigue sets in sooner than ever!