[SECC] announcement

Subject: [SECC] announcement
From: nq4i at contesting.com (Rick Dougherty NQ4I)
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 05:48:02 -0400
Hi Guys...it's with a great deal of pleasure that I announce that Jim
Roberts VE7ZO will be the Chairman of the initiative to make an event for
contestors and Dx'ers at next years Huntsville Hamfest. Jim may be new to
the SECC, but he is no stranger in the contesting community. Most recently
Jim and VE3EJ John won the World Radio Team Championships in Brazil...Jim
and John have finished in 11th place or better in the four previous WRTC
events. Jim is an integral part of the success at NQ4I M-M for the past 3
years, and most recently Jim has been elevated to Chief Op at NQ4I...I am
really excited that Jim will spearhead this venture for the SECC. It will
involve co-ordination with our sister clubs in the South East US...the TCG,
ACG, and other possible participants....stay tuned as Jim adds additional
members to his team....we want this venture to provide some of the best
possible programs and hands on training, and most of all camaraderie with
our fellow contestors...

de Rick NQ4I