[SECC] Club call, AA4TT

Subject: [SECC] Club call, AA4TT
From: k4bai at worldnet.att.net (John Laney)
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 15:34:07 -0400
I have heard from Paul Hansen, W6XA, a member of SECC and SEDXC, who was
once president of SEDXC that he has decided not to renew his club call,
AA4TT.  This was selected for a club in the Tucker area where Paul used
to live.  He is now in SC.  He has offered to transfer the callsign to
someone who might have use for it.  I assume it would be a simple
assignment of a club call to a new custodian and it would have to be
renewed.

If anyone is interested, please let me or Paul know.
pwhansen at bellsouth.net.

73,

John, K4BAI.