[SECC] Announcement, YO (Romania) DX Contest, Next Weekend

Subject: [SECC] Announcement, YO (Romania) DX Contest, Next Weekend
From: k4bai at worldnet.att.net (John T. Laney III)
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 08:32:57 -0400
Dear contester,
My call is YO2DFA and I have the honour to be the Contest Manager of
2007 edition of YO DX HF Contest.
Thank you for participating in the last years at the YO DX CONTEST!
I would like to inform you that the results of the last year can be
found at the following location:
http://www.radioamator.ro/contest/us/yodxhf2006/dx-results.pdf
I invite you to honour us with your presence and participation at this
year's contest, between 25-26 August 2007. The rules could be found
here: http://www.radioamator.ro/contest/us/yodxhf2007rules.html
If you will work with 10 members of the YO DX Club, you will receive,
free, the W YO DX C M diploma. The complete list of YO DX Club members
can be found at the address: http://www.radioamator.ro/yodxclub/membri.php
Hopefully we will meet during the contest!
73 Ovidiu ? YO2DFA

Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48246/*http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/;_ylc=X3oDMTE5cDF2bXZzBF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGsDZ3JlZW4tY2VudGVy>