[SECC] K4BAI claimed score, NCCC Practice 8/11

Subject: [SECC] K4BAI claimed score, NCCC Practice 8/11
From: k4bai at worldnet.att.net (John Laney)
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 09:49:14 -0400
                     NCCC Sprint - Aug 10

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

   160:
    80:
    40:  57     14
    20:
    15:
    10:
-------------------
Total:  57     14  Total Score = 798

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, 100 W, dipole, zepp.  Conditions were pretty good.  Missed three
multipliers that I heard:  W7WHY (OR), W4NZ (TN), and K1ZZI (GA).  Ned
was too
close.  Ralph was too close, but I could hear him pretty well.  No Canadians
heard.  Thanks for the QSOs and CU next week practicing for NAQP SSB.  I
will
be with a small group M/2 at NQ4I signing W4AN in the real thing the
following
Saturday.  73, John, K4BAI.

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/