[SECC] (Fwd) [ACG] ARRL National Convention Huntsville 18,19 Aug

Subject: [SECC] (Fwd) [ACG] ARRL National Convention Huntsville 18,19 Aug
From: jimjohnson at alaweb.com (KC4HW)
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2007 21:33:57 -0500
Thought I would send this over for those that might be interested.

From:   "Tim Wininger" <timky5r at hughes.net>
To:     <acg at alabamacontestgroup.org>
Date sent:      Mon, 6 Aug 2007 16:28:25 -0500

GA All;

Here is the schedule for the contest forums for Sat Aug 18th:

1100 - 1200?????????? Jerry K4SAV Low Band Receiving Antennas

1100 - 1200  Ned K1GU Intro to contesting with ACG All Stars Q&A session

1200 - 1300 Rick NQ4I, Multi-op Southern Style

1300 - 1400  Jim,VE7ZO WRTC 2006 View from the top

1400 - 1500  Carl, K9LA Contest Propagation

The Contest Forums will be held in VBC Forum Room #1.

ACG, TCG, SECC, FCG types will be congregating on Fri and Sat evening at the
Hunstville
Amateur Radio Club (HARC) Hospitality Suite at the Holiday Inn adjacent to the
VBC starting
around 1700 till ????? Look for signs once inside or just follow the QRM
level.....

ACG has a booth out in the Flea Market area adjoining the Alabama QSO Party
booth. I will
have a pin-up board for messagesbut primarily for ACG types to post pictures of
your shack
and antennas. Bring along a pix or two to share with the group. Also will have
PVRC and
NCCC DVD's playing. Oh I will be taking PIX at the booth for a photo report
after the event.

Hope we have a good turnout for this auspicious occasion.

Any questions or comments "dump it in".

Tim, KY5R

You can go to www.hamfest.org to get all the details of what's going on.

Jim/KC4HW