[SECC] spotting as single op

Subject: [SECC] spotting as single op
From: nq4i at contesting.com (Rick Dougherty NQ4I)
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 03:22:26 -0400
Hi all..another note on this thread..Bill AA4LR has stated that as a single op
that he is not allowed packet..that is true, but it does not preclude a single
op from spotting...one of the greatest single op's the late W4AN made it a
practice to spot frequently....it's kinda like "look at this juicy mult that I
found and worked"...tata...

Of course it goes with out saying that one works the mult, then spots it!

Most of the contest software will allow spoting by a single op....yet it will
not show any packet activity..just let you put out spots..

de Rick nq4i