[SECC] GQP Wednesday

Subject: [SECC] GQP Wednesday
From: mrcne4s at yahoo.com (Michael Condon)
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 11:16:48 -0700 (PDT)
Wow.
It looks like all the counties may be covered.  I see an entry in Jeff's list
for Jones, but see an exception in a note.
The info is on the net, with Jones listed as possibly active.

My mobile rebuild is going well, the radio actually produces audio now.  RF
seems OK too.
Some epoxy on a broken audio jack fixed the looseness.

I still have not done the run thru on the new prizes, will so asap and get the
web updated.

Get ready for the best GQP ever......
Thanks to all,

Mike.

Please use ne4s at iham.us or mike1230 at mcnet.us as my address.
Be well,
Thanks

      Don't be flakey.  Get Yahoo! Mail for Mobile and always stay connected to
friends.    http://mobile.yahoo.com/mail