[SECC] GQP County coverage list and map is up....

Subject: [SECC] GQP County coverage list and map is up....
From: mrcne4s at yahoo.com (Michael Condon)
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 11:24:19 -0700 (PDT)
The latest list and map from Jeff is up on the web site.
http://gqp.contesting.com/index.htm

Follow the menu item "County Coverage" to the list, and select there for the
Map.

I will get  updates posted as soon as Jeff gets the latest info.

BTW/FYI, My route will include Douglas, Paulding, and Bartow counties.
I will also hit several more up in the NW area, but I don't have a route yet.

Check the web for the latest coverage.
It is looking good, but there are many opportunities for some ops to make short
trips to the open counties...

Rovers: Thanks, and Thanks again

Mike, NE4S

Please use ne4s at iham.us or mike1230 at mcnet.us as my address.