[SECC] W4AN/M to be QRV in the Florida QSO Party

Subject: [SECC] W4AN/M to be QRV in the Florida QSO Party
From: k4bai at worldnet.att.net (John Laney)
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2007 10:28:17 -0400
W4AN/M in the Florida QSO Party on April 28 and 29 will be Jeff, KU8E
and Pat, N8VW carrying the SECC banner into our southern neighbor state.

To repeat yesterday's announcement, W4AN will be used by the M/M group
in the Ga QSO Party April 14/15 at the NQ4I contest station in Griffin.

QSL all W4AN QSOs via K4BAI.

W4AN is the club call of South East Contest Club, in memory of the late
Bill Fisher, W4AN.

Coincidentally, the original holder of the call, John, W4AN, was in
Griffin, GA and was known by NQ4I and myself and some other "old timers."

73,

John, K4BAI.

73,

John, K4BAI.