[SECC] CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - KT4ZB

Subject: [SECC] CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - KT4ZB
From: Kt4zb at aol.com (Kt4zb at aol.com)
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 09:54:40 EDT
 CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: KT4ZB
Operator(s): KT4ZB
Station:  K4WP

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: Savannah, GA
Operating Time (hrs):  33

------------
160:
80:  143
40:  359
20:  453
15:    92
10:   14
------------
Total: 1061   Prefixes = 509  Total Score = 1,040,396

Club: South East Contest  Club

Comments:

After 3 years of being part of the NQ4I M/M team,  was on my own.  Thanks to
Bill, K4WP, for allowing me to use his new  station for WPX.  He has put
together an excellent general purpose shack  with FT-1000mp Field plus Quadra
for 10-40m to Steper IR, and Icom 756 pro  plus amp and balanced line dipole
for
killer signal on 80m.  My favorite  contest, tough to run on 20m, but nice
runs
on 40 and 80.  Thanks to all  for Q's and spots; also to the SECC guys on the
bands; also to KT4PD, whom  I've never met, who found me with just minutes to
go
to swap  prefixes.
Best - Jere