[SECC] Prize for station that works the most GA counties in GQP

Subject: [SECC] Prize for station that works the most GA counties in GQP
From: ku8e at bellsouth.net (ku8e at bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 15:05:01 -0500
    My offer is still open to offer a plaque to the first station to work all
the 154 counties (combined
  CW/SSB) in GA in the GQP.  This would be a special  order plaque since it
would be hard to
  for someone to accomplish this.

    I would also like to throw in a special extra - The CQP offers a  bottle of
CA wine for their top ten
  finishers.  I would like to offer some type of Georgia gift package - maybe
of combination of things
  our state is known for. It could be peaches, pecans or oher items.  This
would go to the out-of-state
  station works the most GA counties. If anyone in the club would like to throw
in some $$ we could
  maybe expand this to the top 5 out of state stations.  I will do some
research on what we could offer.
  Anyone have any ideas let me know ??

  This would encourage activity in the GQP. People would stick it out to try to
win something like this.
  We also need to make an effort to get as many counties on as we can so
someone might have a
  chance.

Jeff