[SECC] Web Master Needed

Subject: [SECC] Web Master Needed
From: halken at comcast.net (Hal Kennedy)
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 11:40:21 -0500
Well...its with much regret that I have to announce that Kent, AE4Y will be
stepping down as the SECC web master as of the end of March.  Kent has done
a great job for 2 1/2 years, but we all need a break after a while and Kent
certainly deserves his - Thanks Kent for the great service!

If anyone would like the job - please email me direct.  If you can handle
FTP and an HTML editor or something like "Front Page" then you can do it.

As a short-term backup, Kent is reorganizing the site so that it will not go
stale... as an example instead of listing this week's contests it will
provide a link to where you can find them.

All applications welcome - remuneration is free dues!

Hal
N4GG